Textilgatan 25, 120 30 Stockholm+46 733 730 941 / email@example.com
LinkedIn / GitHub
I’ve been working as a developer for 8+ years and I enjoy working with devops stuff and also pure development. Last couple of years I’ve been working mainly with Kubernetes, Google Cloud, Node.js and Go.
Last year and project I was spearheading the development of a brand new cloud native platform running with Kubernetes on Google Cloud (GKE).
Next dream gig
Cloud Native, Kubernetes, DevOps, Node.js and Go
Summary of Qualifications
- Several years of experience with Node.js
- Kubernetes and Google Cloud user for +2 years
- Several years of experience running apps on Heroku.
- Years of experience running React (Isomorphic/Universal) in production.
- Experienced in running services on Docker, both for development and production environments.
- Consider myself as a generalist, but with special interest in Cloud Native, Docker, Kubernetes and Node.js.
- Great DevOps knowledge, e.g. TLS/SSL, Scaling 12 factor apps, Hosting, DNS, Test/Build pipelines.
- Great general frontend knowledge
Wants to learn more about
- Databases (document and relational) in depth
Full-stack/DevOps, May 2018 - Current
Created a brand new cloud native publishing platform running Kubernets on GKE (Google Cloud). Using some of Google Clouds other services too like Cloud SQL, Cloud Storage and Cloud KMS.
- Kubernetes (k8s, GKE), Auto scaling, 12-factor app
- Let's Encrypt
- Google Cloud
- PHP7, Node.js, Nginx, Docker, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Cloud SQL
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud KMS
- Helm / Helm Secrets
Lexplore (via Fredrik Lack AB)
JS/React developer, May 2017 - May 2018
- Built a portal GUI based on Node.js/React
- Express, Flow, Mocha/Chai, Redux
- Heavy use of Redux and Selectors
Full-stack/DevOps, 2016 - 2017
- Universal SPA built with Node.js, React, Express, Redis and MongoDB
- Hosted on Heroku
- Docker development environment
- Akamai CDN
- My role evolved to a more DevOps role managing Jenkins/Heroku test and build pipelines
- Worked with both frontend and backend
- Learned much about Node.js in depth and how to tweak and adjust to high demands
Open Source Projects
- Running on Node.js and Elasticsearch
- Hosted on Kubernetes (GKE)
- Docker environments for development and production
- Travis test and build pipelines
- RESTful(ish) API
- Let's Encrypt automation
- Prometheus/Grafana dashboards for supervision